Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Writer's Corner

I was recently interviewed by Playwright and Screenwriter Ryan Sprague for his site, The Writer's Corner.

Ryan's based in New York City and has some pretty exciting projects in the works.  I'm especially looking forward to his film "Reach" currently in pre-production.

Drop by his site and check out my interview, and while you're at it, take a glance at some of the other interviews he's done with writers from several different corners of the creative world.

http://www.ryandsprague.com/2/post/2013/04/david-weatherly-author-of-the-black-eyed-children.html

1 comment:

  1. Nice interview with Ryan, David! I found his questions about your writing process interesting. Something that I've not heard you speak about before. I finally got the chance to hear your interview on C2C, great show! Although, I found it comical how many times you had to repeat material already covered because of people not paying attention. Oh well, comes with the job I guess. Enthusiasm from fans is a great thing! See you in October! Love, the Hubers in Canada

    ReplyDelete