Sunday, September 25, 2016

Triangular UFOs and Shifting Black Eyes

Researcher Jamie L. Brian just sent me this report he transcribed from a recent episode of Coast to Coast AM
with host Jimmy Church.
The caller was identified as "Mickey" and the incident occurred in 1980 in Kentucky. The bizarre encounter unfolded on the first of November when the caller and his uncle were out hunting:
"I want to tell you about an experience I had. It was 1980 and it was in the first of November. We were out coon hunting one night and we were on the edge of a hay-field near the woods.
We turned our dogs lose and they took off and me and my uncle were standing there and we noticed a light in the sky and it was moving like a triangle. It would go to one corner and be red. Go to the next corner it would be blue. Go to the next corner it would be white. Go to the next corner it would be orange. We watched it for about 10 minutes and then it went like to the center of this triangle. I mean, not triangle. I mean rectangle. And this bolt came out of the sky and hit it and it split into four different pieces and took off.
Well, when the bolts came out of the sky, almost like electricity went through us. All the hair stood up on our arms.
I looked at my uncle and I said, "What in the world is that?"
He was just standing there, completely stiff. His eyes were like glassed over and black. I grabbed him and shook him and he just fell over and he got up and was asking me what was going on. He remembers nothing about it. To this day, he remembers nothing.
It's kind of weird because after that happened to him, he got real, real religious. I mean almost fanatical religious. He, to this day, says he remembers nothing about it. Doesn't remember it happening. And like I said, his eyes were just... they were like black orbs in his head."
At this point, the host, Jimmy Church asks him to explain why the man turned to religion.
"To hear him explain it, he thinks it was a negative experience. That god told him to get religious.
Like I said, I asked him several times, what was going through your head when you were standing there before you fell over? He says, "I have no idea." He says, "I don't know. I don't remember seeing anything. I don't remember feeling anything. I don't remember anything about it."
Church then asks Mickey what he thinks happened.
"I think there were four UFOs there and that lightning bolt or energy beam or whatever it was, was refueling them. They were sitting there, making that rectangle, waiting for that fueling because as soon as it hit, like I said, it was... we felt it. I felt it and boom, it was... there was four of them split apart and they just... they were gone. In the blink of an eye.”
Source: Coast To Coast AM - September 23, 2016


1 comment:

  1. Just a month before an eerily similar craft appeared in a little place called Rendlesham Forest...

    ReplyDelete