The first buildings on the site date back to 1760 and originally, thousands of acres were part of the land, deeded to Lewis by England's King George.
Here's some footage from the first night of our investigation on the site. The location was abandoned and closed up for many years but recent renovations may have stirred up activity. It was a wild ride from the start! Check out night one below: