Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rise and Fall of the Nephilim

On a chilly February morning, coffee in hand, I sat down at my desk with the full intent of getting a lot of work accomplished.  I was in the midst of completing my book on the Black Eyed Children and I was determined to finish the project.

Scott Alan Roberts stopped me.

You see, Scotty's new book, The Rise and Fall of the Nephilim had arrived the evening before.  I'd opened the package and put the book on my desk, intending to look at it later.  I made the mistake, or perhaps the wise choice, to pick it up the next morning before starting my own work.  I didn't put it down until I reached the end.

Mr. Robert's book examines the shrouded origins of the ancient Nephilim of Biblical tales.

What exactly are the Nephilim?  Are they truly fallen angels?  Are they perhaps they're aliens from some stellar race that visited our planet long ago?  Scott Roberts doesn't claim to have all the answers, nor does he try to convince the reader to agree with his way of thinking.  He does however, present a thought provoking study using Biblical references to piece together the story of the Nephilim and their journey here on earth.

Mr. Roberts has a solid background in religious studies and it shines in this book.  While many other texts in this genre fall into the pattern of relying on the work of Zechiriah Sitchin, Roberts does not.  The result is a book that is both fresh and unique.

With the current popular interest in Ancient Aliens and the origins of humanity, this book is long overdue.  It should appeal to those with both a casual and serious interest in Biblical and ancient alien studies.

Congratulations to Mr. Roberts for making a valuable addition to this field of study.

And thanks Scotty for one of the most pleasant mornings I've avoided work.


Scott Robert's book can be found on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rise-Fall-Nephilim-Extraterrestrial-
Origins/dp/1601631979/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1330537824&sr=8-2

No comments:

Post a Comment